Thank you for reaching out to Noon Whistle Brewing to be part of your cause. We here at NWBCO hold family and community near and dear to our hearts. While your cause is important to us, our budget requires us to be selective in our charitable donations. Please note that we try to focus on causes that are hyperlocal in our community working for positive change.
Our team will be carefully evaluating your inquiry, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that Noon Whistle Brewing receives these types of requests on a weekly basis so not all requests can be honored.
Please submit your request with at least 30 days notice before the date of the event.
We will consider all requests received but due to the sheer volume we receive we often have to overlook the following:
- Schools or Children (beer and kids is generally frowned upon)
- Golf outings
- Church/religious fundraising
- Recreational sports teams
- Individual fundraisers for races
- School organizations and scholarship foundations
- Fraternities and sororities
Please note the following additional guidelines:
- Your organization or event must be located in Illinois
- You must provide a 501(c)3 tax identification number in the form below
- Donated beer can only be consumed at the specified event
- All donated beer must be provided to guests free of charge
- We cannot donate beer for events at establishments which have their own permanent liquor license
- Donated beer can only be served to individuals who are of legal drinking age